Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Saturday, February 5, 2022

The Five Spiritual Laws?!?

"When He had called the people to Himself, with His disciples also, He said to them, 'Whoever desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.'"  (Mark 8:34)

This came to me as I read our text today:  If I want to be a follower of Jesus Christ, if I want to be, "born again," if I want to be saved, then I must do something which is abhorrent to most humans, "....deny...self...and follow...." 

Father, in Jesus' Name, I so desire to, "....deny [my]self...and follow..," only You!  Amen. 

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive