Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, December 2, 2021

"I Will Give Thanks To You...."

"I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all Your wonderful deeds."  (Psalm 9:1, NIV)

On our way home a couple of days ago, this came to me.  I was recounting the faithfulness of our Lord Jesus Christ over my life time; I gave, "....thanks...with all my heart"; therefore, when I was with a friend of mine yesterday, I told him some of which I had shared before, but told again, "....of all Your wonderful deeds."  Recalling and giving thanks is good.

Father, in Jesus' Name, some times I wonder why You are so good to me.  Then, I consider You, and have a little more "understanding."

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive