Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

"....Whether We Wake Or Sleep...."

"For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him."

This impacted me the first time I read it; and His Words do still, "....whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him."

This is 24/7/366 (don't leave out "Leap Year").  This is timeless abiding, indwelling, "in My Throne with/in Me," relationship in Jesus Christ.  This is the only such promise of anyone, anything.  Enjoy with me.

Father, in Jesus' Name, the Reality never grows old.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive