Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

David’s Prayers We’re Not Just For Prayer Meetings

"The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress and my Deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my Salvation.  He is my Stronghold, my refuge and my Savior-- from violent people You save me."  2 Samuel 22:2, 3)

This is Jesus Christ.  Remember: only one Lord, not an Old Testament one and a New Testament one.  This is Who Jesus Christ is to you and me, to all who surrender their lives to Him. 

Our text is found in Psalm 18; therefore, the next time you read either 2 Samuel 22 or Psalm 18, MAKE SURE you read 2 Samuel 21 first, and, take particular note.  You'll see the reason.

Father, how do many times I have "sung" this song!!  Amen.


Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

Blog Archive