Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Jesus Destroyed The Destroyer

"This is My Body Which is given for you...."  (Luke 22:19b)

Here is my summation of what Jesus did on the Cross, in His Shed Blood and His Death, in His Resurrection:  JESUS DESTROYED EVERYTHING WHICH IS OUT TO DESTROY YOU AND ME.

Father, in Jesus' Name, I say with the song writer, "In the Cross of Christ I glory, Towering or'e the wrecks of time."  Amen.
*****************
Please keep Sarah and me in your prayers as we spend a week with American Indians of the Crow Reservation in South East Montana.  We will be gone from August 25-September 6

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive