Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, April 2, 2020

“If You Will Receive....”

"My son, if you will receive my Words.., then you will discern the fear of the Lord and discover the knowledge of God."  (Proverbs 2)

Notice that discernment and knowledge are in, "receive My Words."  There is no peace nor victory over anxiety in the "present distress," which has enveloped the earth, apart from, "My son, if you will receive My Words."

Here is what I invite you to do.  Now you know that Jesus is, "The Word of God," and I'm sure you are familiar with, "Feed on the Word."  Well, think of this when you read these Words in John 6:51: "I am the Living Bread which came down out of Heaven; if anyone eats of this Bread, he shall live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My Flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world."

Father, in Jesus Name, Your Words are, " more to be desired than...much fine gold."  Amen.

Blog Archive