Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

"You have rejected us, God, and burst upon us; You have been angry-- now restore usYou have shaken the land and torn it open; mend its fractures, for it is quaking."  (Psalm 60-- I would encourage you to read and pray the whole Psalm.  It is indeed a prayer for the hour)

I pray this is not laborious to you, but I believe it is of utmost importance, not just to Sarah and me, but "beyond."

I was awakened this morning at 05:30 and had a very strong "sense" that we should not go to Berlin at this time.  We had our flat reserved, and the plane tickets were about to be finalized for May 4-June 2.  This has rarely happened to me, but I repeat that the sense which came to me was very strong.  I know it was our Lord Jesus Who had me check my email at that hour, and found that the host had, for some unknown reason, canceled our accommodations.

Later this morning a word came to me very strongly, "America is in grave danger."  Now I can tell you that for some weeks now I have had the sense to be in DC more.  Tomorrow a fellow member of our local congregation is going with me to sit in on two House of Representatives Hearings, one at 10:00 and the other at 14:00.  Both will be chaired by Maxine Waters, and Alexandria Cortez, the freshman closet communist representative from New York, is on the committee.  These two represent just a part of the evil which is being unleashed in the United States of America.  We had a tremendous prayer time in our church last Sunday, and during that time I received some greatly encouraging prophetic words concerning what Jesus has been speaking to my heart.  "Something," my friend is going on in the heavenlies!

The text above really hit me, as my Dad used to say, "like a ton of bricks."  It is a description of not only America, but the nations of the world.  Again, I ask that you read and pray the entire Psalm.  For me today, nothing has been more timely.  To those who have been supporting Sarah and me over these many years, I cannot thank you enough.  You are enabling us to fulfill "the call."  Please pray for Dan and me as we go into what the Lord spoke to my heart, "the lions den."  I will be making plans to take others with me to DC from time.  Let me know if you are interested.

Father, in Jesus' Name, help me and my friend to be as Your Word promises, "....ready in the Day of Your Power."  Amen.
**************************************
TWO VERY RELATED ARTICLES AT:   jhs58.blogspot.com

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive