Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, March 15, 2018

"....God, Working In The Midst Of...."


"For God is my King from of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth." (Psalm 74:12)

Jesus is, "working salvation in the midst of the earth," not just our local churches.  Jesus is, "working salvation in the midst of..," the governments of the earth, "....in the midst of..," schools, businesses, families (whether we see it or not), "....in the midst of..," well, need I repeat?--"in the midst of the earth."  This is not primarily dependent upon what you and I see.  This is stating the Eternal, Kingdom reality.

The Church of Jesus Christ needs a continual call to "break out" of its meetings, programs, seminars, etc., and see the Church, surrendered to Jesus, "....working salvation in the midst of the earth."  Over the last two days, I was not in "church meetings."  I was in Washington, DC, as I watched, and I can say, participated in Jesus as He was, "....working salvation in the midst of..," the American Government.

Where is Jesus, "....working salvation in the midst of..," your "world" today?  He is, you know.  Look around.  Everything you see, everything occurring is the Blessed Trinity, "....working salvation in the earth," no matter if it seems glorious or hopeless.  Let Him ring His Words in our hearts today:  I Am indeed, "....working salvation in the earth."

Father, in Jesus' Name, help me and my friend to really see You, "....working salvation in the midst of the earth," in the very "midst of" our lives.  Amen.
***********************
When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive