Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, March 13, 2017

"....Silence...."

"When he opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hourAnd I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to themAnother angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altarHe was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God's people, on the golden altar in front of the throneThe smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God's people, went up before God from the angel's hand."  (Revelation 8:1-5, NIV- from today's reading.)

I sent a note to our supporters over the weekend in which I stated that there is a witchcraft spirit loose in the United States of America, and, I believe it is of a magnitude unlike anything we have seen before in the land.  It is not women dressed in black stirring some cauldron.  It is in women and men, news media, Hollywood, the American Government, including the "intelligence" agencies.  Now some may say, "So what's new?"  To which I say, Plenty!  Donald Trump is no paragon of virtue, but then again, how many U. S. presidents have been such?!?  I do believe, however, that his stated policies have far more value for America, Israel, and what we impact than those of Barack Hussein Obama; this especially includes Trump's military strategy.  Much of this witchcraft spirit is directed at him and his cabinet------------------ but mostly at you and me. 

Okay, so what does this have to do with our text?  Everything!  I don't know; you don't know, nor do the "famous ones" know if this is indeed the "close of the Age."  We do not know the, "day nor the hour," of Jesus' Second Appearing, and, quite frankly, I have no clear "revelation" on any "timing."  But I can tell you for me, at least, there is something in the "spiritual atmosphere," something which indicates a shift into another "gear," if you will, of the "events" leading to the close of the Age.  "....There was silence in heaven for about half an hour."  Now you may have and/or have heard "teaching" on this verse.  But for the "prophetic" in me, there is something very, very sobering here, "....silence in heaven...."  Could this phrase be akin to, "the calm before the storm"?!?  To me, this says that whenever this occurs, there will be something of the "shift" about which I have been sharing. 

You and I cannot, repeat, cannot become complacent and abdicate to others our strategic and tactical place in the Church and Kingdom, "of our Lord and of His Christ."  Each one of us has a "role" to play.  Abdicate that role, and we abdicate to the enemy some area, some person or group of persons for which only you and I have the assignment.  If you don't know who and what that is, I highly suggest that you find out, and do so immediately.  I believe that before the Second Appearing of our, "Great King," and Savior, Jesus Christ, there will be a storm of evil loosed in the Earth as none before.  But there will also be a great "move," a great revival which will see millions of the lost brought to Jesus into his His Church.  These are extremely sobering and exiting times to be alive.

Father, in Jesus' Name, by Your Grace and Mercy, help me in my "part."  Amen.
*************************
Berlin/Wittenberg Mission, October 28-November 15   


When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive