Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, June 9, 2016

"My heart is overflowing with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King; my tongue is the pen of a ready (literally, 'quick, prompt, skilled') writer." (Psalm 45:1)

More literally,
"My heart is gushing of loves; I address my work to the King; ...."  Jesus is the, "good theme."  Jesus is the, "composition."  At this moment, and I pray all my life, "I address my work to the King, Jesus."  

There is no other, "theme," for a Follower of Jesus.  Indeed, the Bible tells us that there is no other, "theme," for Father and Holy Spirit.  Jesus told the Samaritan woman that Father, "God is Spirit."  The Holy Spirit, "is Spirit."  Only Jesus, the Word, "became flesh...."  Man does not, cannot understand the Living Triune God without, "The Word became flesh and dwelled among us"; therefore, back to, "a good theme" ---- Jesus. 

"Let your light (the, "I am the Light of the world..., Christ in you, the hope of glory) so shine before men, that they may see your good works ('theme') and glorify your Father in heaven."

Father, in Jesus' Name, You are my, "Good Theme."  Amen.
*********************
Latest from declining popular support for the EU:   jhs58.blogspot.com


When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive