Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, December 10, 2015

"....When God Speaks, The Earth Melts...."

"The heathen rages, the kingdoms were moved: He uttered His voice, the earth melted." (Psalm 46:6, KJV)

I have used the KJV today because I memorized this Psalm in the KJV.  The CEV says, "Nations roar; kingdoms crumbleGod utters His voice; the earth melts."  The Living Bible says, "The nations rant and rave in anger-- but when God speaks, the earth melts in submission and kingdoms totter into ruin."

I am planning the January time in DC.  Along with regular times in the Supreme Court Building, the Capitol, and White House area, I will be in the Senate Indian Affairs Committee Hearing as well as some time with "David's Tent."  If you are interested in going, let me know.  Today Sarah and I are headed for Indian Country in the Salamanca, NY area.  It is about the same distance from Johnstown as DC.  Please pray for, "Thy kingdom comeThy will be done in earth as it is in Heaven."

For over 15 years I have been going to Washington, DC, to pray "on site with insight," and what insight I have received over the years!  I have, for most of those times in DC, prayed in the Indian Affairs Committee meetings.  The North American First Nations People Group have been on my heart for decades; the mission to the "reservation" in Southern New York is nothing new as far as my involvement with Native Americans.  While friends of ours have done mission work with various tribes, other than our time with some Crow leaders last year in Montana, we have not.  But, as with much of what I have done, viz, DC, Berlin, Jerusalem, the intercessory prayer time has been central to it all.  I am not saying that this is the "new work" which was spoken of in a recent prophecy given to me, but one never knows.  Yet what Sarah and I are doing today is sort of "new" in a real sense.  "....Follow the Lamb wherever He goes," is a prime directive for life.  May we all be in that pursuit.

Human history is a testimony to today's test.  Man does not like it, of course, but history just keeps moving toward that "dramatic climax;" there is just nothing which you nor I can do to stop it, nor should we want to.  The American First Nations have experienced our test; Europe has; the Orient has; Africa has, and the United States of America is showing ominous signs.  "....When God speaks, the earth melts in submission and kingdoms totter to ruin."  The utter stupidity of left and right pundits, political parties, even so many religious leaders concerning the current global events is beyond amazing to me.  The main reason is quite simple: They do not read and obey, "....when God speaks...."  Jesus, "The Word of God," is quite clear when He, "God speaks....  Yes, as Peter said, there are some things, "hard to understand," but what you and I need to know in order to navigate this sojourn Jesus makes clear.  It is only, "the untaught and unstable [who] distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction."

"Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God," and just so, His Words.  Pray for that, "pure in heart," to rule in me and you.  David prayed, "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew an upright spirit within me."  If you and I earnestly pray for such, if we read, hear and obey, "The Word of God," we will not be as those who, "....faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world...."  Remember: "God utters His voice; the earth melts."

Father, in Jesus' Name, keep, "utter[ing] Your voice."  Your voice is my life.  Amen.

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive