Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, July 5, 2012

"God Particles"

"Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us." (Matthew 1:23)

I have noticed how my devotionals have "grown" over the years.  Today, I want to just share a thought.  There has been a lot of talk of the discovery of "The God Particle."  I made a comment on Facebook and got some "religious" response.  Listen, anything that brings the attention of the Global Community to what an Albanian once described to me as "God conscienceness," is okay with me.  

One of the greatest evangelism tools today would be for Christians to stop using Christianese, copycat, catch phrases, and just share Jesus Christ.  Excuse the plagiarism, but Jesus Christ is the Ultimate "God Particle"-- "The Word became flesh and dwelled among us," and, "No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten (from a Greek word which means, "one-and-only," or, "one of a kind") God who is in the bosom of the Father, He as explained Him."  He is, "God with us," and as our Lord has said to those who have surrendered their lives to Him, "in you."  Hey, maybe there is a real sense in which you and I are "God Particles."

Father, in Jesus' Name, thank you so much for your continual revelation of Yourself------ however You choose to do it.  Please reveal Yourself in me to all with whom I come in contact today.  Amen.
***************
See Netanyahu's July 4th Short Message: www.jerberwash.blogspot.com   

When Peter, an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

"Looking unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive