Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Make Absolutely No Mistake: THIS IS THE REAL ISALM

"Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer.  From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I.  For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe.  I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings." (Psalm 61:1-4, NIV) 

"Al Shabaab Militants Execute Christian Leader in Somalia:
Islamic militants have recently killed another leader of the underground church movement in Somalia....Eyewitnesses said that after a two-hour battle, al Shabaab took control of the Xarardheere area where Nur lived.  The militants then went from house to house looking for enemy fighters when they arrived at Nur's home.  Sources said that upon finding Nur, one of the militants remarked, "Oh! This is Yusuf, whom we have been looking for," before they executed him with bullets at close range.  Nur is survived by his wife, Muna Sheikh Farah, and three children, ages 11, 9 and 7."

These are not "militants," nor revolutionaries, nor "freedom fighters."  These are, "the enemies at the gate;" and, my friend, they
are at the gates of your nation and your city also!  The so-called "moderate" Muslims are not really Koran-believing Muslims.  They are like far too many Christians, who give lip service to the Bible but neither read it nor live by it.  These are the most dangerous of Muslims and Christians.  They give the appearance that their respective religions are something they are not. 

Every morning the first thing I see on my desktop computer is a Nasa photo of the earth from a lunar orbit.  It reminds me of just who you and I are---------------- and Who Jesus Christ is.  Jesus is King of that little blue and white marble I see ever day; therefore, I despair not, "
And He shall reign forever and ever!"  Would you join me in praying our text for the "suffering Church" around the world, particularly for Nur's family?!?  Also, I pray for the nations, "He will give a longing for justice to their judges.  He will give great courage to their warriors who stand at the gates."  In Jesus' Name!
************************************
Please pray with us about our mission for this year
Keep up or get behind with the latest prophetic news:
          www.apf327.blogspot.com
          www.apfjw.blogspot.com 

When an 18 year old Norwegian, "heard the call to evangelize China, on that day he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"

Looking unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive