Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Monday, December 28, 2009

The Great "Because Of" in Life

"I John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus."  (Rev. 1:9) 
 
You and I are here for the same, "because of."  We may not be in a prison or marooned on some lonely isle, but our purpose for living, taking space on this planet is, "because of the Word of God," which is, "the testimony of Jesus."  Jesus said, "I am He who bears witness of Myself, and the Father who sent Me bears witness of Me."  The life of the Follower of Jesus is of no lesser, "because of."
 
Webster describes a resolution as, "the act of analyzing a complex notion into simpler ones."  Here's a way to do that for 2010------------------ Reset our, "because of," living.
 
Father, in Jesus' Name, I pray with all my heart that 2010 will find a greater, "because of," in me.  Amen.
************************************************
News, Commentary:           www.antipasprayerforce.blogspot.com
Devotional Archive:            www.apfdevotionals.blogspot.com 


When 18 year old Peter Torjesen "heard the call to evangelize China, he not only emptied his wallet into the collection plate, but included a small note with the words, 'and my life.'"
"Looking Unto Jesus"
Hebrews 12:2

Blog Archive