Watchman

Watchman
Sentinel

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Greetings From Berlin

I will not comment on the election.  You have probably heard more than you care to hear.  I will say that the first Word which came to me was, "Ephraim has gone after idols; let him alone." 

Tomorrow all day there will be a memorial service for the 70th anniversary of Kristallnacht.  It will be held at the large Jewish Memorial here in Berlin.  If you do not remember what it is all about, just go to our Blog Site.

I have been on the go from morning to night.  Feel pretty good for an old missionary.  So many lost souls; so much emptiness.  Dear Jesus, have mercy.  I leave for Romania on Wednesday.  Appreciate your remembering me in your prayers. 

In Jesus' Name,

Woody
Hebrews 12:2 

AOL eMail auf Ihrem Handy!Ab sofort können Sie auch unterwegs Ihre AOL email abrufen. Registrieren Sie sich jetzt kostenlos.

Blog Archive